How to create a new event
When you have set up your account and are ready to create a new event you can do this from your organizer menu.
- Go to your account and then choose your organizer menu and the organization you want to use.
- From the events menu, click "create new event"
- Name your event and if the event should "run under a federation", please tick that box.
- Choose one or more federations that the event should be listed under.
- Set the venue information.
- Set the dates for your event and when the first fight is planned to start.
- You can choose to create your event in several different ways.
- New event by duplicating one of your old events
- New event from one of Smoothcomp's pre-made templates
- New event from one of the templates provided by the Federation.
This makes it super-smooth to create a new event since you already have everything set from last time and that will be copied to your new event!
- The last step is to press the green button "create event" and then you are done!