How to extend screens for the scoreboard application
When using our scoreboard application you will work with two windows, one window as input panel for the scorekeeper and one window as spectator view. In order to do this you will need to extend the computer screens and drag the spectator window to the tv.
- Start by connecting the HDMI cable to the TV
- Extend the displays under display settings on your PC (names might vary from PC to PC)
- On Mac computers this should work automatically when you connect the hdmi cable. Make sure that "mirror displays" stays unchecked.
- In the scoreboard application you need to create a spectator window. When you do this you now have two windows to work with.
- Drag the spectator window to the TV and make sure it covers the entire screen.