Download the scoreboard app for PC and Mac
Our scoreboard app should be installed on all computers that you use to score the fights with and the app gives you many very useful features, one of them being able to put the scoreboard online so it can be intergraded in the streaming solution we offer.
With the scoreboard app (instead of the browser version):
- You will have one operator window with buttons and one spectator panel (without buttons)
- All points are visible in the app at all time so the scoreboard makes inputs even faster
- The scoreboard app also work together with our streaming application and puts the scoreboard online and as an overlay in the stream.
To get started, follow these steps.
1. Download the latest version of the app from our download page. The app works both for PC (.exe) and Mac (.dmg).
2. Install it on all computers that you will use for scoring the fights
3. Log in to the app with your organizer account
4. When asked to name the computer, choose a name for the computer
5. Choose the event that you want to work with and click view mat to see the matches.
6. Score the fights!
* The scoreboard application is only used for scoring the fights. For bracketing, scheduling and our other features please use the browser and the Smoothcomp.com platform.
Screenshots from the scoreboard app
Operator view with the points visible (for the scorekeeper)
* First make sure that your computer have extended windows when the hdmi cable is connected to the TV!
Spectator view without the points visible (for the TV screen)
Create the spectator view click "window" from the app menu.
To save a fight click "end game"
Choose who won and the winning method (this fight was to the death so no winner by points here..)
If you need to go back there is a back button.
Click save to... save :)
When the fight is saved and online you can proceed with the next automatic fight in the order or go back to the fightorder.