How to create a PayPal business account
Smoothcomp works with Paypal Business accounts (private accounts don't work). You can easily convert your account to a business account or create a new one.
If you want to use PayPal as your payment solution you need to follow these steps.
- Create a PayPal Business Account (if you already have a PayPal account you can use that and convert it into a business account)
- Once you have created the account and logged in go to your account settings
- Click "update" under "API Access"
- Click "Manage API credentials" under "NVP/SOAP API Integration (Classic)"
- Copy the API Username, API Password and Signature and paste them in to your payment setting in your organizer manager on Smoothcomp (see below).
- Log in with your organizer account to Smoothcomp and input the API credentials to your organizer manager under settings and the PayPal Express option. Click save and you are done!
If you activate automatic refund you can register yourself and pay to make sure it works as you expect. When you cancel you will automatically get your money back to your creditcard. Smooth! :)